Meet Microsoft Surface Pen. Write and draw naturally. Create without limits. Writing and drawing on your Microsoft Surface device with Surface Pen feels natural, with precision ink on one end and a rubber eraser on the other. Sketch and shade with artistic precision—the 4,096 pressure points respond to the lightest touch. Tilt the tip to shade your sketches just like you would a pencil, using one of three different tips.* No matter how fast you’re writing or drawing, the ink flows from the tip of your Pen to your screen with virtually no lag. When your Pen is low on power, replace the battery quickly and continue to let your creativity flow.
- Write and draw naturally with Microsoft Surface Pen
- Tilt your Microsoft Surface Pen to shade your sketches just like you would a graphite pencil, using the pen tip that feels right*
- Your Surface Pen will ink with the lightest touch to your Surface screen, so you can effortlessly express the finest sketches and lines
- Surface Pen works seamlessly with apps designed for creative tasks like Adobe Suite, Sketchable, Bluebeam Revu, Drawboard, Staffpad and many others*
- Choose the color that best expresses your style and coordinate with Surface Pro Signature Type Cover* and Surface Arc Mouse*
- your personal style