The Power of Speed
The Sony a6000 mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera features the world’s fastest autofocus (0.06 seconds), 179 AF tracking points and 11 frames per second-while capturing 24.3MP of rich, professional detail. The future of digital imaging is here.
Fast Hybrid AF with 179 phase-detection points
Enhanced Fast Hybrid AF (auto focus) combines speedy phase-detection AF with highly accurate contrast-detection AF. Accelerated through a new Spatial Object Detection algorithm, Fast Hybrid AF achieves among the fastest autofocusing performance of any camera (0.06 second).
Ultra-fast response up to 11 fps
Capture the perfect moment – the a6000 realizes 11 frames per second continuous shooting with AF (Auto Focus) tracking by making the most of the wide-area 179-point phase-detection AF sensor. Even when dealing with a moving subject the a6000's superb moving-subject tracking performance ensures you get the shot during still or video capture.
igh Resolution 24MP APS-C Sensor
Get incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements thanks to the newly developed 24.3 megapixel ExmorAPS HD CMOS sensor. It has higher resolution than most DSLRs in a body about half the size and weight. Moreover the α6000 adopts the same gapless on-chip lens structure as the award-winning a7 for ultimate image quality and light sensitivity.
- 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200)
- Hybrid AF with 179-point focal plane phase-detection and 25 contrast detect points
- Up to 11 FPS continious shooting
- 3-inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots
- OLED electronic viewfinder with 100% coverage and 1.4 million dots
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- SD/SDHC/SDXC and Memory Stick Pro Duo/ Pro-HG Duo memory
- Compatible with Sony E Mount lenses