Apple Watch Series 7 Snapshot
Apple continues to lead and innovate in the Watch category with this new Series 7 release. They took 4 or the top features, and nailed it with improvements. The display size increased, durability enhanced, battery charge speeds shortened, and added life breakthrough health features. Slap this one, compete in your running goals, swim in the ocean, or track your pulse ox with the oxygen meter.
This specific Apple Watch Nike comes in 45mm, connectivity of GPS + Cellular and, (PRODUCT)RED Aluminum Case with (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band.
Full screen ahead.
The largest, most advanced Always-on Retina display yet makes everything you do with your Apple Watch.
Series 7 bigger and better. Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built, with an even more crack-resistant front crystal. Advanced features let you measure your blood oxygen level,1 take an ECG anytime,2 and access mindfulness and sleep tracking apps. You can also track dozens of workouts, including new tai chi and pilates.
- Stay connected to family and friends with calls, texts, and email, even when you don’t have your phone7
- Stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks on the go, and leave your phone at home7
- Set up and manage Apple Watch for each family member, right from your iPhone, with Family Setup8
- Always-on Retina display has nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance, and swimproof design3
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app1
- Take an ECG anytime, anywhere2
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications4
- Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- All-day battery life and faster charging5
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face, and enhancements to Messages
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers6
Physics be damned.
The challenge was to create a bigger display while barely expanding the dimensions of the watch itself. To do so, the display was completely re‑engineered, reducing the borders by 40%, which allows for nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6. And over 50% more screen area than Series 3. That’s something to smile about.
Always-On Retina display. A brighter view of you.
You don’t need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information and complications on your watch face, because the display is always on. And now it’s 70% brighter indoors when your wrist is down.
Smooth and continuous.
The edge of design.
A subtle wraparound effect is created by refracted light at the edge of the display for a seamless integration with the case.
Measure your blood oxygen. It’s a breathtaking innovation.
Your blood oxygen level is a key indicator of your overall wellness. It can help you understand how well your body is absorbing oxygen and the amount of oxygen delivered to your body. The remarkable sensor and app in Apple Watch Series 7 allow you to take on‑demand readings of your blood oxygen as well as background readings, day and night.
Charges in no time.
The entire charging system for Apple Watch Series 7 has been rethought to get you up and running faster than ever. With an updated charging architecture and fast-charging USB-C cable, it takes about 45 minutes to go from 0 to 80% charge.
Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3Apple Watch Series 7 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
4Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
5Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
6Apple Fitness+ requires watchOS 7.2 or later. $9.99/month after trial. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.
7Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular or participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
8Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.